1. It will be better to ship by express or by air for small quantity.
The freight charge will be not expensive and you can receive the goods in 3-7days.
2. It will be better to ship by sea if the quantity is above 1000pcs. You can save much cost
It will take about 15-40 days, the specific sailing time depends on different destination.
3. For Amazon customer, we have full experience service of DDU FBA, you only have to take care of the sales on Amazon, and we do all the rest things.
Q1. Are you factory?
A1: Yes, We are a professional Manufacturer
Q2: What’s your advantage? Why we choose you?
A2: 1) Great production capacity Sustainable Supply. According to customer requirements.
We support the customized include package.
2) We use 100% new materials and the best production process, inconsequence our defective rate is lower than 0.01%
Q3: How can we get a sample?
A3: If you need our ready samples, we can provide it for free but the freight charge will be on your account. If you need to make the customized sample, you can contact with us to discuss more
Q4: What package do you use for the products?
A4: Usually we have professional retail package for the products. Customized package are also available based on certain MOQ.
Q5: Can you help have a custom logo printed on the product?
A: Yes, we can. We could do screen printing, heat transfer printing or embroidery on your products.
Q6: How to prepare my artwork files for printing?
A6:The artwork format could be AI,PDF,CDR,PSD.To avoid any possible delay in your production we would highly recommend you to check the artwork requirements first before sending your artwork.
Q7: Can you do the design for us?
A7: Yes. We have a professional team having rich experience in trophy design and manufacturing. Just tell us your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect trophy.
Q8: How is your quality control?
Our quality control steps include:
(1) Confirm everything with our client before moving to sourcing and production;
(2) check all the materials to ensure they are correct;
(3) Employ experienced workers and give them proper training;
(4) Inspection throughout the whole production process;
(5) Final inspection before loading.